Friday, May 8, 2009

A Little Less Twist


Something happened this week with my spinning.  It seems I'm finally making yarn (or at least that's what I'm calling it) with my spindle and I'm hoping it translates to the wheel this morning. We'll see.  This particular batch is the Crazy Woman Targhee top and teal Corriedale spun separately and then plied together.  

Since some things are beginning to click, I've been trying to visualize myself spinning at the wheel and producing some beautiful, thin and perfectly balanced yarn. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the rich blend of colors. I knew it would just be a matter of time before it clicked. Your well on your way! What fun.

Happy Mother's Day weekend.

Rositta said...

Happy Mother's Day Rudee...love the yarn. It hasn't really "clicked" for me yet and my yarn is still too twisted. I'm working on it though...ciao

Stephanie V said...

That's even prettier than I imagined. I love it! The hat and mittens will be gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Cheryl, the colours are richly blending together and look beautiful.

CJ xx

sandy said...

Love that banner, wow.